Planning for Belize



It's finally here! July! The month I've been waiting for!
This month I have this really amazing trip planned for Belize for 10 days! I've been there before but this time I am planning on exploring now parts of the country. Belize is an English country located in Central America, and is known for its eco-tourism and amazing ocean waters with a variety of wild life.

Southwest Airlines recently opened travel routes to Belize as of June 2017, making the voyage relatively inexpensive compared to its competitors. In the past I've paid about $600 for a round trip from Miami to Belize! That is absurd! I always think I could gone to Europe for that kind of airline fare! So thank you Sounthwest for making this exploration possible for approximately $200! If your interested in flights to Belize of any Caribbean destinations check out Southwest.

Planning. My favorite part of making a trip. There is so many website that state they have the best deals and accommodations available. As I was researching places to visit while in Belize, I stumbled across a small little caye, Tabacco Caye. First of, what an interesting name! I had to know more about it. I realized its a small island of the coast of Dangriga Town, and along side the South Water Caye Marine Reserve with crystal clear waters and an abundance to sea life right out side your veranda door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discovering Belize